PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
SC BRIGHTWEB SOLUTIONS SRL, based in Vișan, Sfinții Voievozi Street No. 74, 1st Floor, Room 4, Iași County, Romania, Unique Identifier at European Level (EUID) ROONRC.J22/1636/2020, registered with the Trade Register Office under no. J22/1636/2020, unique fiscal code 42806311, special VAT code RO43269275, based on art. 13 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL/27 April 2016, informs you:
On May 25, 2018, European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons, with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (the “Regulation”) becomes applicable. Its main purpose is to increase the level of protection of personal data and to create a climate of trust that allows each person control over their own data. Thus, we consider it a good time to inform you how we protect your personal data and how we accept the provisions of the Regulation.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
The personal data we process through www.brightweb.ro are contact details (first and last name, telephone number, email address, IP, cookie ID), directly from you or from other sources (for example, when you use our services).
www.brightweb.ro automatically collects certain information, which it stores in its traffic reports. This information may include the IP of the device that you are using to access the site, the region or general location from where you access the site, as well as the type of browser, operating system, or device you access. In addition, it also collects a history of the pages you access.
HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The processing of personal data is based on accessing and using the website www.brightweb.ro, on the need to comply with a legal obligation, on our legitimate interest or a major public interest or, as the case may be, on your consent if you have expressed your choice in this regard.
We use contact data to connect with you, and we use data collected automatically based on our legitimate interest to see to what extent the pages of the site correspond to the display needs of your particular device, to diagnose any issues that our servers have when they deliver pages to certain types of devices, to analyse trends, to observe how users can better navigate our pages.
We also collect statistical demographic information that helps us identify user preferences www.brightweb.ro.
The law stipulates that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
Cookies are used in the following ways on our website:
Contact form – we use a session cookie on our contact page to allow you to contact us through our website.
Mobile site – we use persistent cookies and session cookies on our mobile site to allow the site to function efficiently and to remind you of your preferences and settings.
You can refuse to accept cookies and / or delete cookies by enabling the setting on your web browser accordingly – for details, see www.aboutcookies.org. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to access certain parts or features of this website.
Your consent applies to the following domain: www.brightweb.ro.
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE THE EXPRESSED AGREEMENTS?
By simply sending a request to our headquarters in Vișan, Sfinții Voievozi Street No. 74, 1st Floor, Room 4, Iași County, Romania, CP 707041 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
DO WE COMMUNICATE PERSONAL DATA TO OTHER RECIPIENTS?
We will not distribute your information to any other third party unless this is required by a legal obligation. For any other distribution to third parties, we will ask for your consent.
HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We keep your personal data as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected, in compliance with the internal data retention procedures, including the applicable archiving rules.
The data related to cookies and similar technologies is kept according to the specific terms set for the respective technologies, the storage term can be between the duration of the browsing session (for session cookies) and a duration of up to 2 years (for analyze cookies).
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
In addition to the existing rights, from the date of application of the Regulation you benefit from additional rights. Here is the complete list of your rights:
- Right to information – you can request information on the activities of processing your personal data;
- Right to rectification – you can rectify inaccurate personal data or you can fill in information;
- The right to delete the data (“the right to be forgotten”) – you can get the data erased, if its processing was not legal or in other cases required by law;
- The right to restriction of processing – you can request the restriction of processing if you contest the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases provided by law;
- The right of opposition – you can oppose, in particular cases, data processing based on our legitimate interest;
- The right to data portability – you can receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided to us, in a format that can be read automatically or you can request that the data should be transmitted to another operator;
- The right to file a complaint – you can file a complaint regarding the way of processing personal data at the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data;
- The right of withdrawal of consent – in cases where processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time. The withdrawal of the consent will only affect future processing, the processing carried out before the withdrawal will remain valid;
- Additional rights related to automatic decisions: you can request and get human intervention on the respective processing, you can express your own view on it and you can challenge the decision.
You can exercise these rights very easily, by simply sending a request to our headquarters in Vișan, Sfinții Voievozi Street No. 74, 1st Floor, Room 4, Iași County, Romania, CP 707041 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.